During this uncertain time our main priority remains the health and safety of our people, business partners and the community we work with.
In the past few weeks we have deployed several precautionary measures to help avoid the spread of COVID-19 and ensure health and safety within our business continuity plan:
- A COVID-19 Management Team has been installed to daily review the developments of the outbreak, the UK’s response advice and the impact on our business.
- 100% of our office-based staff are currently working remotely with business continuity guaranteed.
- Non-essential business travel has been suspended.
- All employees follow the official guidelines of the country they are based in.
- We are in close contact with our suppliers, contractors and business partners around Europe to ensure continuous risk assessment for our business and our people.
- We request anyone attending our sites to take precautionary measures before getting in touch with our staff.
We are committed to collaborating as best we can with all our stakeholders to ensure safe business continuity and support everyone who works with us to respond to this challenging time.
We continue to monitor developments in the COVID-19 outbreak with a view to proactively overcoming the challenges it brings.
Ventient Energy team.
Ventient Energy Named Sector Leader by GRESB for its Leadership in Sustainability
GRESB has named Ventient Energy the Sector Leader in 2020 Infrastructure Asset Assessment.
Causeymire study reaches positive conclusion
A fifteen year Section 75 Planning condition at Causeymire Wind Farm in Caithness has been successfully discharged following the publishing of the final scientific report on environmental surveys conducted at the site along with a number of habitat management measures undertaken earlier in the life of the wind farm.