During this uncertain time our main priority remains the health and safety of our people, business partners and the community we work with.
In the past few weeks we have deployed several precautionary measures to help avoid the spread of COVID-19 and ensure health and safety within our business continuity plan:
- A COVID-19 Management Team has been installed to daily review the developments of the outbreak, the UK’s response advice and the impact on our business.
- 100% of our office-based staff are currently working remotely with business continuity guaranteed.
- Non-essential business travel has been suspended.
- All employees follow the official guidelines of the country they are based in.
- We are in close contact with our suppliers, contractors and business partners around Europe to ensure continuous risk assessment for our business and our people.
- We request anyone attending our sites to take precautionary measures before getting in touch with our staff.
We are committed to collaborating as best we can with all our stakeholders to ensure safe business continuity and support everyone who works with us to respond to this challenging time.
We continue to monitor developments in the COVID-19 outbreak with a view to proactively overcoming the challenges it brings.
Ventient Energy team.
IPCC Synthesis Report – Key Takeaways
Last week the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) released the long awaited ‘Synthesis Report’. This report is the final instalment in the IPCC’s Sixth Assessment, which began in 2015, and is the culmination of years of extensive,…
Ventient Energy announces leadership changes
Ventient Energy announces today that Kevin McCullough has been appointed as interim Chief Executive Officer.