During this uncertain time our main priority remains the health and safety of our people, business partners and the community we work with.
In the past few weeks we have deployed several precautionary measures to help avoid the spread of COVID-19 and ensure health and safety within our business continuity plan:
- A COVID-19 Management Team has been installed to daily review the developments of the outbreak, the UK’s response advice and the impact on our business.
- 100% of our office-based staff are currently working remotely with business continuity guaranteed.
- Non-essential business travel has been suspended.
- All employees follow the official guidelines of the country they are based in.
- We are in close contact with our suppliers, contractors and business partners around Europe to ensure continuous risk assessment for our business and our people.
- We request anyone attending our sites to take precautionary measures before getting in touch with our staff.
We are committed to collaborating as best we can with all our stakeholders to ensure safe business continuity and support everyone who works with us to respond to this challenging time.
We continue to monitor developments in the COVID-19 outbreak with a view to proactively overcoming the challenges it brings.
Ventient Energy team.
Ventient Energy reconfirmed as Sector Leader by GRESB for the third time
GRESB, the global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) benchmark for real assets, has released the results for the 2021 GRESB Assessment.
Pauvres Wind Farm Acquisition
Ventient Energy has completed the acquisition of the Pauvres Wind Farm – a 15MW project in the French region of Ardennes, featuring five Vestas V117 wind turbines.