Chief Executive Officer
- Scott has 13 years wind industry experience with a further 16 years engineering and management experience in the chemical and nuclear sectors.
- As Managing Director at Infinis Wind he created a full scope operational business independent of the former parent company Infinis Energy Services.
- As Head of Asset Management at Infinis Energy Services Limited he brought management of the Infinis’ portfolio in-house as it increased in scale to 409MW on 16 sites through new build projects and acquisition.
- As Director of Asset management at Natural Power Consultants Limited he was responsible for creating the UK’s leading operations management business.
- Scott holds an Honours Degree in Engineering with Electrical Power Engineering from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Chief Financial Officer
- Katerina has over 20 years experience in Asset Management, Asset Servicing, Insurance and Energy Services Sectors.
- Key roles include: Director of Business Performance at InterGen UK (Edinburgh); Senior Vice President at Northern Trust Corporation (London); Finance & Operations Director at Wills insurance (London), Senior roles at Bank of New York Mellon and Enron Europe.
- Katerina is a Fellow CA, Member CSI, Alumnus of City University, London (BSc Honours, Economics).
Chief Operating Officer
- Huw has 13 years wind industry experience with a further 12 years in the energy sector.
- Previously Managing Director at Zephyr Investments Limited with further Managing Director experience at private equity owned renewable portfolios.
- Huw holds an Honours Degree in Management and Chemical Sciences from UMIST, Manchester.