Chief Executive Officer
- Mark is an experienced energy CEO whose senior roles spans across International Energy Investment and Industrial Energy Manufacturing, with a focus on renewable energy and wind in particular
- His brief is to lead the next exciting phase of Ventient Energy’s growth through focused expansion, and to ensure that the core UK operations remain the bedrock of the company’s success
- Most recently as group CEO of the Dutch distributed energy turbine manufacturer EWT, Mark successfully led the multi year expansion of the business within the UK, continental Europe and the Americas, as well as the successful creation of the largest distributed solar business in New York state
- Earlier in his career he was a senior executive in GE Capital’s Energy division for approaching a decade, where his achievements included establishing and leading the acquisition of wind generation operations and development within Europe, as well as initiating and driving the advance into large-scale energy networks ownership
- Prior to this, Mark was a Director at Edison Mission Energy Europe and the HSBC Investment Bank Energy team.
Chief Financial Officer
- Katerina has over 20 years experience in Asset Management, Asset Servicing, Insurance and Energy Services Sectors.
- Key roles include: Director of Business Performance at InterGen UK (Edinburgh); Senior Vice President at Northern Trust Corporation (London); Finance & Operations Director at Wills insurance (London), Senior roles at Bank of New York Mellon and Enron Europe.
- Katerina is a Fellow CA, Member CSI, Alumnus of City University, London (BSc Honours, Economics).
Chief Operating Officer
- Huw has 13 years wind industry experience with a further 12 years in the energy sector.
- Previously Managing Director at Zephyr Investments Limited with further Managing Director experience at private equity owned renewable portfolios.
- Huw holds an Honours Degree in Management and Chemical Sciences from UMIST, Manchester.