Business Integration Manager
About the Company
Ventient Energy Ltd, one of the UK’s largest generator of onshore wind energy, and the largest non-utility owner of onshore wind. With 34 wind farms located from Caithness to Cornwall, comprising 509 turbines and 690MW of installed capacity, Ventient Energy supplies the equivalent of 420,000 homes annually, offsetting 0.75 million tonnes of CO2 equivalent a year. The company was formed by combining the Zephyr portfolio of 15 wind farms with 19 wind farms that were formerly owned by Infinis, with the entire portfolio of wind farms now owned by institutional investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management. The company Headquarters are in Edinburgh where most of its staff are located. Staff who support our wind farm assets are located throughout the UK in regions within close proximity to the wind farms. Current headcount is approximately 42 people.
- Position Title: Business Integration Manager
- Reporting To: CEO
- Department: Commercial
- Key Contacts: Exec / SMT, External Stakeholders
- Direct Reports: N/A
- Role Type: Permanent
- Work Pattern: Full Time - Monday to Friday
Following the recent and continued acquisition of European Assets under contracted management, the Integration Manager will quickly build strong and influential relationships locally with the vendor to ensure frictionless transfer of knowledge and expertise to support strategic decision making in relation to long-term integration and business operation, ultimately achieving maximum value extraction.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the integration roadmap, smartsheets and checklist
- Manage the integration project plan, deliverable and dependencies including Identification of optional and required steps to delivery
- Chair integration meetings and allocate tasks to domain experts whilst retaining specific delivery responsibilities.
- Work with Ventient Exec team on weekly progress reporting and key execution tasks
- Working with EdPR to ensure delivery of all information required for Ventient to complete all obligations post close
- Co-ordination of IT for fully functioning read of necessary data within EdPR
- Supporting establishment and delivery of all financial reporting and budgeting within EdPR
- Manage the MSA, develop and deliver performance dashboard to understand and make decisions on performance deviations and investment decisions across the portfolio of windfarms.
- Build relationships with key EDPR to understand key business drivers, opportunities and risks, ensuring reporting on financials, asset and infrastructure data is in place to support key decisions
- Identify knowledge, synergies and learnings to transfer to and from EdPR
- Identify and secure key skills and resource to deliver the integration project maximum value extraction on investment and optimum business operating model of new assets
- Scan horizon for new business opportunities aligned to existing development pipeline and growth strategy
Qualifications, Training & Professional Memberships:
- Proven Project Management skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English
- Experienced in managing complex corporate ownership structures
- Influencing at senior level in international business environment